First non-invasive medical device for core body temperature monitoring
BY DEDICATED ALGORITHMS
High expectations for temperature monitoring
the clinical picture
and hone the diagnosis.
the patient under prolonged monitoring.
existing solutions' unreliability.
to the invasive solutions.
A device at the core of new medical practices.
- Diagnostic aid
- Temperature monitoring
- Data contextualisation
- Traceability and shared medical records
- Prediction module adapted to various pathologies
- Faster appropriate therapy determination
- Reassigning human resources to treatment and care
- Hospitalisation time reduction
- Post-chemotherapy monitoring
- Intensive and critical care unit
- Monitoring the effectiveness of antibiotherapies
- Post-operative monitoring (outpatient surgery)
- Operative room pathway
- Home care
Thermodiag use scenarios.
The patient's data converges
to the monitoring station via Bluetooth
These data can be transferred to the information system of the institute and the patient file.
After the hospital stay,
the patient can keep the Thermodiag armband
to ensure continuity of care.
The data and alerts can be shared remotely.
A thermometry technology that creates an irreversible break with existing solutions**Probes and peripheral sensors, invasive probes...
MEDICAL CONTEXT :
Connected class IIb medical device designed for hospital and home care use
- 20 Thermodiag devices are used daily since November 2020 on volunteers
- Over 15 000 hours of data acquisition
- Operational Algorithm for adults
- 3 phases of clinical trials conducted on 306 subjects (Clinical trials : NCT04311268)
- Sale or rental
- Sale of disposable band tape
- Added value throught pathology-specific algorithms
AlgorithmsReliable and accurate predictions enabling the core body temperature to be inferred.
Technology in detail
- Multi temperature sensors
- Enrichment of temperature data with actimetry, heart rate, SpO2 and respiratory rate
- BLE wireless communications
- Patent registration FR3097115B1 and WO2020249665
AND DEDICATED CHARGING STATION
- Wireless communication
- Deposited algorithm : WIPO WDTS-PC-00001938, ZIPLO 0-00000054
- Nonwoven band tape
- Medical grade silicone adhesive
- Adjustable to 95% of the adult population
- Patent pending
- Continuous monitoring (up to 48h)
- Contextualised measurement
- Dedicated algorithm
- Wireless communications (BLE) to the computing and monitoring unit
- IP67 rating
- Compatible with most hospital disinfection protocols
- Non-compressive disposable band tape
- Autonomy, possibility of operation without the terminal
- Real-time display of temperature curves
- Programmable alarms (high and low)
- Patient's profile history
- Data communicated to and aggregated in the patient's records
- Possibility to export data for subsequent analysis
- Sensors accuracy 0,1°C
- Temperature frequency acquisition 1 Hz
- Accuracy 0,2°C
- Heart rate frequency 1 bpm
- Respiratory rate
- Detection of the subject's fine movement
- Contextualization of physiological measurements